Thursday, March 29, 2012

make me over.

First and foremost, THANK YOU to my long time friend Becky who is an absolute creative genius and completely responsible for the awesome blog design that you're looking at.  She's not only a great designer, but has been a consistent encouragement in my life for over 8 years and is always blessing me.  I'm so grateful for Becky and so many others who fill my life with joy.

Welcome to a completely made over blog!  I am so excited about the changes to my actual page and am growing more and more excited about the made over life that is accompanying my blog.  To say that in the last few weeks I've been challenged is the understatement of the century.  I've been changed completely, all from the revelation that the Lord loves me.

You're probably thinking, "you just learned that the Lord loves you?"  Well no, and yes.  I did just learn that the Lord loves me with a powerful, undeniable, self-sacrificing, do anything, overwhelming, irrefutable kind of love.  There's nothing you can do or say to dispute my experience of the Lord's love, and after last night and the last few weeks, I can't help but be on fire for what we are about to see in the Kingdom and the kinds of lives that are going to be phenomenally impacted in the coming months.

I know that in order for me to travel to Ecuador and to reach that country for Jesus, a few things have to happen on my end.  Here's my list (these are prayer requests):
  1. I have to go with an open mind. 
  2. I have to expect to experience the power of God.
  3. I have to commit to being a strong and encouraging member of a unified team.
  4. I have to embrace my calling as one of the few.
  5. I have to enjoy the sweetness of the Lord and embody his love.  
All it takes for the Lord to move is for His people to be hungry.  Our team is hungry for the Lord to move and the people of Ecuador are hungry (recognized or unrecognized) for the healing and restoring power of Jesus.  Friends, please pray for us as we continue to prepare for a life-changing, but beautiful journey.  

Support update:  I'm a little more than 1/3 of the way to my goal, all thanks to the generosity of a few sweet people.  As always, if you would like to be a part of something bigger than yourself, my team is still in need of significant financial support in order to go and serve in Ecuador.  If you would like to partner with us, please click on the "Donate" tab above for more information.

Be loved by Jesus right now.  Be loved and be restored.  You've been redeemed.  You've been renamed.  All you have to do is walk forward, believe in grace, and hunger for more.  He'll fulfill your every desire.

[Ecuador Countdown:  Departing in 93 days!]

1 comment:

Mariam Willis said...

Your blog is beautiful! Look forward to following your journey!