Friday, March 23, 2012

24.

Hi Friends,

I'm honored and humbled that the Lord has blessed me with 24 years of life.  24 years of experiences that have shaped me and made me who I am today.  24 years of incredible family and friends.  I couldn't be more grateful to be who I am, where I am and surrounded by the people that I am. 

We are blessed in the United States to have birthdays that mean presents and friends and celebration and love.  The truth is that all over the world, people are not that fortunate.  All over the world there are people in need and as one who has been exceedingly blessed with all that I could ever need, it's my job to go and reach them.  This summer, I've been given an opportunity to change lives, but more than that, to be changed.  I will be traveling to Quito, Ecuador and meeting people right where they are to share the incredible love of Jesus.  I'll be getting to love on people and pray for them and serve their needs. 

My birthday wasn't about gifts, but simply a reminder that I am exceedingly and abundantly blessed. I would be honored if you would consider partnering with me today financially and prayerfully to help send me to Ecuador.

SO, here's an opportunity for YOU!  I've been alive for 24 wonderful years.  Please consider a life-changing donation of $24 -- that's just $1 for each year I've been alive.

I love you.  The beautiful people of Ecuador love you.  Jesus loves you.  It doesn't get better than that.

Please click the "donate!" tab above to help impact lives.


If you would like for your donation to be tax deductible, please send a check to the following address: Cornerstone Summit Church, 869 Highway 105 Ext Suite 3, Boone, NC 28607. Please make sure to include "Ecuador" in the memo line of the check and to make sure my name is clearly marked on an attachment.

Again, thank you for your generosity and support!

No comments: